Sunday, May 31, 2020 19:52
- PsariSeafood Grill: Serves impeccable seafood and fish menus, by celebrity chefs at the edge of the cliff overlooking the bay, while you enjoy the twinkling stars and the sounds of the sea. Surrounded by the Hotel' s little herb garden.Open for Dinner.
- Ambrosia - Main Restaurant: New Cypriot Cuisine. A sublime selection of the best ingredients one can find, rearranged with Mediterranean cooking styles and lots of Cypriot traditional recipes and grandmother’s secret add-ons. Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Tea Lounge: Serving traditional English high tea with homemade preserves as well as freshly prepared Cypriot coffee. Superbly exposed to the West, over viewing the peninsula and the sea. For truly unforgettable sunsets!Open for High Tea at Sunset time.
- Main Bar: With an elaborate selection of Whiskies and cognacs, Rums and Champagnes. The perfect venue for a good night sip or to explore a local Cypriot snack hamper with a glass of Vintage wine. Open until last guest leaves.
- Ipokambos - Cliff Bar: Just steps away from the sandy beach of Coral Bay, the perfect location to enjoy a rustic barbeque, traditional meze or one of the numerous beer specialties. Towel and Beach service for the guests available. Open from sunrise to sunset.