There is a world apart between regular “All
Inclusive” Hotels and the 4 ½ STAR QUALITY ALL
INCLUSIVE offering of THE AGAPI BEACH HOTEL.
Their aim is the constantly updating of the hotel product both
in service and interior.
A two year refurbishment plan of 5,5 mill ion Euros
was completed last winter.
Public areas, building exterior, main building rooms as well
as bungalows have been totally or softly refurbished.
The resort now looks at its best! Sbokos
Hotel Group is proud to present you with the
following highlights for Agapi Beach for season 2009.
It combines modern design and typical Cretan Architecture and
offers you a great variety of facilities.
Agapi Beach is ideal for families who want to combine soaking
up some of the nearby Minoan culture with a relaxing beach holiday
For many years the hotel was running on a half board basis;
but a closer look to new trends and the needs of the guests, convinced
the hotel management to change the concept in 2005 to an “all
This new concept has been highly appreciated by all clients.
• The quality of services
• Gastronomy and Cuisine
• Special attention to the environment and
• The warm friendliness and hospitality of the people
have remained the core of the experience at Agapi
Beach; ensuring a very special feeling of appreciation and hospitality
to the honoured guests.
- MAIN RESTAURANT
American Buffet Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- GREEK TAVERN “AKROGIALI”
Lunch and Dinner, Afternoon Tea & Coffee
- ITALIAN RESTAURANT – Piazza d’ Italia
1. MAIN RESTAURANT
All meals are served buffet style.
4 themed buffets are available during a 2 week stay (Greek,
Asian, Mediterranean and Italian)
Dress code for dinner is casual chic.
- EARLY BREAKFAST 05.00 - 07.00 Enriched continental
breakfast on request
- BREAKFAST 07.00 - 10.00 American Buffet
- LATE BREAKFAST 10.00 - 11.00 Enriched Continental breakfast
- LUNCH 12.30 - 14.00 Buffet
- CHILDREN LUNCH 12.30 - 14.00
- DINNER 19.00 - 21.30 Buffet + Show Cooking
- CHILDREN DINNER 19.00 - 21.00
- LATE SNACK 21.30 - 23.00 Night Snacks
- LUNCH BASKETS are available for excursions; Orders should
be made one day before until 20.00 hrs.
- DRINKS available during meals in main restaurant: water,
soft drinks, juices, draft beer and local wine.
2. GREEK TAVERN “AKROGIALI”
Opening hours for refreshments: 11.00 – 17.30 hrs. Four different
coffees (Greek coffee, filter coffee, cappuccino, espresso), water,
soft drinks, juices, ouzo, raki, local wine and draft beer.
- LUNCH 13.00 -15.30 (Buffet)
- AFTERNOON TEA & COFFEE TIME 16.00 -17.30 (Filter
coffee, tea, cakes, cookies, biscuits and pastries from 16.00 to 17.30)
- DINNER 19.00 - 21.30 Traditional à la carte Greek
specialities (Operation from 15.05. -15.10., reservations: 1 day before
- ICE CREAM 13.00-17.30
3. ITALIAN RESTAURANT – “Piazza d’ Italia”
À la carte Restaurant serving traditional Italian cuisine, Service
DRINKS during meal: Italian aperitif, wine, draft beer, water,
soft drinks, juices, filter coffee, cappuccino, espresso.
- Dinner at the Greek Tavern or at the Italian Restaurant is
included in the price ONCE per STAY
- Reservations for the à la carte restaurants should be made 1 day in
advance until 20:00
- Greek fine wines optional available at the Greek Taverna and the
Italian restaurant with surcharge.
4. SPECIAL CULINARY EVENTS
LOBSTER NIGHT – A special themed night with Lobster Menu is organized
around the main pool area once every week (with a supplement)
1. MAIN BAR (17.00 –
- The Main Bar offers a big variety of international and
local alcoholic drinks, including major brands such as Johnny Walker
etc), cocktails, draft beer, soft drinks, refreshments, 5 different
coffees (filter, Greek, cappuccino, espresso, frappe), teas.
- A selection of exclusive brands and Champagnes are
available at a surcharge.
- All drinks being served.
2. POOL BAR “TENTA”
The Pool Bar offers a variety of international and local
alcoholic drinks, cocktails, beer, soft drinks, refreshments, 4 kinds
of coffees (filter, cappuccino, espresso and frappe) and ice cream.
A variety of light hot and cold snacks including hot dogs,
pizza, sandwiches, pastries, ice cream & fresh fruits are
available (11.00 – 17.00)
3. GARDEN THEATER – DISCO
DISCO NIGHT 22.30-00.30
The Garden Theater offers a big variety of
international and local alcoholic drinks, cocktails, draft beer, soft
drinks, and refreshments.
4. BEACH BAR
Serves water, refreshments, draft beer, wine, ouzo, raki.
- Room Service only for breakfast
Guests can have breakfast in the room at a charge for the service.
- Safe Deposit Box
Free of charge in all rooms.
Provided in all rooms
- One bottle of water
- Beach towels
Free towels for beach and pool in each room available
FREE SPORTS ACTIVITIES
• Use of the 2 tennis courts (equipment, lessons and
floodlight with charge)
• Fitness room (10.00 – 12.00 & 16.00 – 20.00)
• Gymnastic, Step- Aerobic, water gymnastic, water- polo, table tennis,
beach volley, darts, boccia and many other facilities
FREE WATER SPORTS ACTIVITIES
• Wind surfing (1/2 hour daily, certificate is required for the wind
• Test diving in the pool (once in the week)
Motorized and mechanical water sports with
CULTURE – ENVIRONMENT
For the periods 15.04 – 15.06 & 16.09 – 31.10 *Free of
- Greek cuisine and healthy diet courses
- Atelier courses
- Environmental activities
- Eco tour and information about the environmental policies
- Garden tour and presentation of the Cretan and
Mediterranean flora weekly
- Video about the local cultural
Note: These offers can be organized also for groups
ENTERTAINMENT - ANIMATION
1. A multilingual animation team organizes various activities
and programs during the day and night, such as:
• morning gym
• sport activities
• cabarets- shows
2. Once a week, a Greek Evening with orchestra and folklore
3. Twice a week piano at the Main Bar.
THE WORLD OF CHILDREN
CHILDREN 4-12 YEARS
For the young guests:
• Paddling pool
• Children play ground
• Mini Club for children ages 4 till 12 years old (10.00 – 12.30
& 15.30 – 17:30)
• High chairs in the restaurant
• Baby Cots free of charge
• Children lunch (12.30 – 14.00) and children dinner 19.00 – 21.00 (not
supervised by children animator)
• Special Children Buffet
• Children programs during the day
• Children disco
• T-shirt painting atelier
TEENAGERS 12-17 YEARS
• Teenagers’ Club for ages 12-17 years old: June 15th to Sept
• Daily programs