The GrandResort is among the finest five star hotels in Cyprus set in beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, on a superb beach side location in the exclusive Amathus area of Limassol. An exceptionally grand and elegant hotel about 11 km from Limassol town center, the luxurious GrandResort offers an impressive range of facilities and an unrivaled standard of personal service and sheer comfort.
The generous hotel… It is the elusive luxuries of light and space that make this such an extraordinary hotel.
Sweeping granite staircases connect each level of the unusual "landscaped" interior, which rises from a lower ground-floor shopping piazza to the main lobby and galleried walkways above.
The generous proportions of the hotel’s architecture are matched by the genuine warmth and hospitality of the people who work in the friendliest five star hotel under the Cyprus sun.
The relaxed, elegant environment extends to the hotel’s restaurants which represent a diverse choice of gourmet eating.
- The innovative open-plan design of the informal Anthea Restaurant and Terrace features natural stone walls with relief frescos and a stylish heated indoor pool and spa. The food matches the mood - from sumptuous breakfast and luncheon buffets inspired by local and international cuisine, to imaginative salads and snacks, and irresistible, home-baked cakes and patisserie.
- For the ultimate experience in extravagant dining, the Salaminia Restaurant is celebrated for its lavish a la carte and table d’hote menus, superb winelist and discreet personal service. The opulent setting is complemented by soft lighting, fresh flowers and unobtrusive music.
- Kohili Restaurant Freshly caught fish and seafood classics can be served at the trendy and open air Kohili Restaurant under the palm trees, next to the sea. Our chefs’ sumptuous creations are simple and flavourful.
- Kyma Poolside Restaurant For the outdoor lovers, Kyma Poolside Restaurant is open for lunch, dinner and buffet theme nights offering delicious cuisine in the wonderful surroundings of our pool, gardens and seaside.
- The elegantly-styled Tycoons Bar overlooks the sea and is a fashionable meeting place for cocktails, aperitifs and after - dinner drinks. A warm atnosphere and live piano music are the perfect accompaniment to the inspired concoctions of our resident barman.
- The completely new Aloha Poolside Leisure Bar is open day and night offering freshly squeezed juices, exotic cocktails, refreshing drinks as well as Live Entertainment all nights of the week.
The resort offers Live music 6 nights per week, folklore shows, professional dancing shows, full weekly Animation programme, social and sports activities.
Cinema nights are also available showing latest movies every week, with professional sound, screen and popcorn.
“NINO NINA” Kid’s Club
Children are very well looked after at the GrandResort to the extent that they have their own “NINO NINA” Kid’s Club with dedicated staff to look after younger guests aged 4 to 12 years.
It is well staffed by professionally trained personnel. Children can learn to paint, model clay, do face painting and participate in many other activities. Baby-sitting can also be arranged on request.
The atmospheric “Musses Spa” promises to offer you a unique experience of wellbeing and the chance to invigorate & relax mind, body, spirit and emotions, through a range of rejuvenating, refreshing treatments.
The “Musses Spa” includes:
a. A reception for consultation and products
b. Nine treatment rooms (facial, massage, manicure – pedicure rooms)
c. Changing rooms, lockers and showers
d. Luxurious relaxation room
e. Two hydromassages with chromatherapy
i. Private Spa Suite with relaxation area & treatment rooms. A unique place where our guests have the chance to spend a relaxing day or more and enjoy the most luxurious atmosphere.
Visit us to live unique, uplifting experiences for body and soul in an ambience of complete serenity and relaxation.
Emerge as a new you and let us lift you to a new level of bliss and beauty.
Page 4 of 4
The Health Center (free to our guests) includes:
a. Indoor pool heated in winter
c. Steam room
The Fitness Club (free to our guests) includes:
a. Fully equipped modern gym
b. Separate area for: 1. Bicycles
c. Class section for: 1. Aerobics
d. Changing rooms, lockers and showers
In addition, blow some steam off at the floodlit “Astrocourt” Tennis Court. Exercise your reflexes playing Table Tennis, check out the full size Snooker Table or take advantage of the wide range of water sports available down at the beach.
The Grand Hall:
Whether in pursuit of business, pleasure or a little bit of both, the resort has something for all occasions. The Grand Hall is the largest Conference Hall in Cyprus accommodating up to 1000 delegates. (Halls A, B & C can be subdivided to accommodate between 170 to 550 persons).
Executive Meeting Rooms:
Onissilos, Tefkros, Evagoras
Accommodate from 24 to 100 delegates
WI-FI network is available and offers fast and simple wireless connection to the internet and e-mail services in all public areas and conference rooms.
Business Centre: Fully equipped with the latest support in business telecommunication technology and secretarial offering full support
Gallery Area: For Coffee breaks and exhibitions.
The Resort has 255 Deluxe rooms and suites. The temperature controlled rooms are fully furnished and equipped with every modern amenity, such as satellite 32” LED TV, mini bar, tea & coffee making facilities, laptop-sized safe deposit box, as well as Free Wi-Fi internet connection. Iron with ironing board is included in all rooms and the comfortable furnishings include large wardrobes and full-length mirrors. Personal reading lights, USB sockets and hidden lighting are also part of the room’s enhanced functionality. Spacious furnished balconies provide magnificent views of the sea and our beautiful gardens or local countryside and surrounding hills.