The Grand Resort is an outstanding five-star establishment that has distinguished itself as a hotel of refinement and character.
Conceived and designed to attract discerning guests in search of something far from the ordinary, the hotel is characterised by modern architecture, lavish furnishings and the inimitable vibrance of living plants.
- Classification : 5 Stars
- No. of rooms : 255 including 10 Suites
- No. of guest lifts : 3
- Air conditioning : Central heating-cooling system
- Electric current : 220/240 V AC 50 Cycles
The generous hotel… It is the elusive luxuries of light and space that make this such an extraordinary hotel.
Sweeping granite staircases connect each level of the unusual "landscaped" interior, which rises from a lower ground-floor shopping piazza to the main lobby and galleried walkways above.
The generous proportions of the hotel’s architecture are matched by the genuine warmth and hospitality of the people who work in the friendliest five star hotel under the Cyprus sun.
The relaxed, elegant environment extends to the hotel’s restaurants which represent a diverse choice of gourmet eating.
- The innovative open-plan design of the informal Anthea Restaurant and Terrace features natural stone walls with relief frescos and a stylish heated indoor pool and spa. The food matches the mood - from sumptuous breakfast and luncheon buffets inspired by local and international cuisine, to imaginative salads and snacks, and irresistible, home-baked cakes and patisserie.
- For the ultimate experience in extravagant dining, the Salaminia Restaurant is celebrated for its lavish a la carte and table d’hote menus, superb winelist and discreet personal service. The opulent setting is complemented by soft lighting, fresh flowers and unobtrusive music.
- Kohili Restaurant Freshly caught fish and seafood classics can be served at the trendy and open air Kohili Restaurant under the palm trees, next to the sea. Our chefs’ sumptuous creations are simple and flavourful.
- Kyma Poolside Restaurant For the outdoor lovers, Kyma Poolside Restaurant is open for lunch, dinner and buffet theme nights offering delicious cuisine in the wonderful surroundings of our pool, gardens and seaside.
- The elegantly-styled Tycoons Bar overlooks the sea and is a fashionable meeting place for cocktails, aperitifs and after - dinner drinks. A warm atnosphere and live piano music are the perfect accompaniment to the inspired concoctions of our resident barman.
- The completely new Aloha Poolside Leisure Bar is open day and night offering freshly squeezed juices, exotic cocktails, refreshing drinks as well as Live Entertainment all nights of the week.