The 80s, in the house of our grandfather and grandmother. Shouting, laughter and play in the rooms of the house and then the gathering in the dining room. Uncles, aunts, cousins, everyone gathered around the family table on Sunday. Set with the embroidered tablecloth and the fine chinaware, full of smells and aromas of foods and desserts of our grandmother, Antigoni. In the afternoon grandpa sits in his armchair , having little Sifis on his lap telling him true war stories . Over there, grandma tells Antigoni tales and recipes eating hot slices of bread with homemade apricot jam. Sweet and tender moments that we lived in this house full of love, joy, care, warmth, and rest. In the 90s Mary was born. Chasing games along the corridor, shouting, mischief, and the crying and laughter of the baby. Unforgettable moments, full of emotion and nostalgia.
What we would like to do is to share all these moments and feelings with you.
The house whose owner is Chobitis Iosif is located in Agias Barbaras street, in the core of the historical and from centuries commercial centre of the town of Rethymno.
- Main bar and pool bar
- Swimming pool with Jacuzzi
- Umbrellas and sun loungers by the pool (free of charge)
- Turkish bath (hamam)
- Breakfast is providing
- Free wireless or wired, low radiation Internet access
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Satellite TV LCD 32 inch (viewable 1200 satellite channels, 45 terrestrial and 300 radio) in the pool and reception area
- 24 hour reception service
- Baby-sitting (On request / extra charge)
- Baby cot in the rooms (on request )
- Medical care (Doctor on call)
- Bathrobes and slippers are provided for the use of hamam
- Facial and body treatment services (upon request and on guests expense)
- Laundry and ironing service (upon request and on guests expense)
- Full range of natural body care toiletries made from olive oil
- Special decoration of the suite for honeymoon or any other special occasion
Antica Dimora Suites consists of 7 junior suites and one executive suite. They are made of contemporary materials such as stone, wood, iron, marble and glass. They can meet the needs of every guest and make him feel the Cretan hospitality, emitting the scent of history and tradition of this old mansion of Joseph J. Chobitis family.
The restoration of the building was done with much love and respect from all the people who worked, but above all, it was our priority to respect tradition and offer security, comfort and affordable luxury to everyone, understanding our guests need for rest and relaxation , always with respect for the environment and the planet.
Types of Rooms: