The Sonesta Hotel & Suites Coconut Grove is located in the heart of Coconut Grove Village next to the shopping dining, and the exciting entertainment and nightlife of CoCo Walk. The hotel is only minutes away from Downtown Miami, Port of Miami, Coral Gables, Key Biscayne, South Beach.
Dramatic, contemporary décor and sweeping views of Biscayne Bay and Coconut Grove is the backdrop for culinary creations by Executive Chef Christopher Cramer at our Coconut Grove restaurant. The menu features a range of international delicacies, with a special focus on Peruvian fare, often considered to be one of the most sophisticated of South American cuisines. Serving delicious views for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
Panorama Sky Lounge
This elegant bar offers a tantalizing array of wines by the glass and traditional cocktails, as well as signature drinks from Latin America. Take in the view from "UP" in the Grove.
- Room service
- Restaurant & Lounge
- Outdoor pool
- Squash courts
- The Spa & Salon at Sonesta
- Golf course (nearby with shuttle service)
- Complimentary shuttle service to Sonesta Beach Resort Key Biscayne, Crandon Park Golf Course, Miami Seaquarium, Museum of Science, Vizcaya and University of Miami RSMAS Campus.
- Fully equipped rooftop fitness center offers spectacular views of Miami. Sauna, steam room, and private locker room are available.
The Hotel consists of 225 Guest Rooms and Suites.
In Room Amenities:
- Hair dryer
- Coffee maker
- Cable television
- Iron & ironing board
- Compact disc/clock radio
- Two-line telephone and voice mail
- Data port for modem/fax/internet connection