Luxury Hotels Athens - King George Palace - Hotels
Located on the ground floor, is the best place for rendezvous, after work.
Here, intimate flirts with daring. Here, a place open to the city, to stay for hours, to drink, eat or listen to the music of the DJ’s. Here, a place where the city comes to you.
- Horse lamps designed by Front for Moooi, and black baccarat chandeliers lighten up the royal blue sofas and the crown artwork by Dimitris Antonitsis, on the left.
- Enjoy the exquisite Greco-French cuisine on the right side, sitting on the famous Moooi smoke armchairs in front of Konstantin Kakanias paintings.
- Sip your caramel cappuccino in a golden cup in the library area with the golden Gun Lamps by Philip Stark, just above Scott Campbell’s wall tattoo: “I was very good at doing what I was told”.
- Drink Athens’ most exotic cocktails at the Space Bar with the Mooi Dear Ingo hybrid lamp above.
On the 7th floor, The “Tudor Hall”, Athens most acclaimed gourmet restaurant, overlooks the Acropolis and boasts a Greco-French menu by galloping Gallic Gourmet Alain Ducasse formation.
- This is a favourite rendezvous for politicians, diplomats, corporate executives, and international celebrities.
- Beneath the stunning glass dome, deals are brokered – and wedding proposals made – over an imaginative menu and a panoramic view of the city.
Hours of Operation:
- Breakfast from 07.00 to 11.00
- Lunch from 12.30 to 16.30
- Dinner from 19.00 to 00.00
- Breakfast & lunch | smart casual
- Dinner | jackets required