Crecotel Creta Palace is recognised as one of the top ten resort hotels in Europe - and for good reason! Guests and international organisations alike award this hotel for its exemplary service, outstanding cuisine and environmental initiatives. From its vast marble lobby, to the sumptuously decorated rooms in its three bungalow villages, everything at the Creta Palace exemplifies why the group is universally respected as an international leader in upmarket travel.
Just one of the outstanding attributes of this hotel is the attentive yet unobtrusive staff. Nothing is too much trouble for them.
Four kilometres from Rethymnon, the hotel commands an ideal setting on a wide sandy beach and is set amongst mature gardens with fragrant flowers and colourful shrubs.
The hotel’s spacious style is a combination of trend-setting modern design carefully blended with traditional Cretan materials such as Alpha stone and marble
The Award-winning Grecotel Creta Palace is one of the most luxurious Hotels in Greece. Its beautiful sandy Beach is shared, tourists by day and the Caretta Caretta sea turtles by night.
This tasteful Hotel Complex is 4km outside the town of Rethymnon. Three Bungalow Villages surround the Main Building set in colourful landscaped Gardens. The Cretan architecture blends with modern design to give Creta Palace its unique character. There is a regular Public Bus Service for Guests transportation.
One of the places you must visit during your stay is the ‘Orea Hellas’ traditional kafenion, coffee shop in the Village Square. Lovingly run by a family that have been kafenion owners for three generations. It is a living museum to the Greek heritage - from an antique ice-cooled fridge to newspapers dating back to 1950. Once you’ve sampled these tasty local delicacies, you will be ready to dine al fresco in one of the award-winning restaurants. One of the special features of the Creta Palace is that, weather permitting all meals may be enjoyed outdoors.
- Talos Lounge Bar Relax on the extensive terrace overlooking the pool and beach or perch at the bar to enjoy a pre-dinner ouzo or after-dinner coffee. Internet corner.
- Orea Hellas Greek Kafeneion in the Cretan Village square serves traditional Greek drinks and ‘mezes’
- The Pool Cafeteria is open all day for drinks, snacks and ice creams beside the main pool, waiter service around the pool.
- The Beach Bar is open for a refreshing drink or ice cream throughout the day, waiter service on the beach.
- Labyrinth Main Restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner with delicious Greek and international specialities. All fresh salads & vegetables are 100% organic from farms.
- Spectacle Restaurant - this open-air restaurant is the home of the evening special events programme. The sumptuous dinners range from Lobster Dinners, Barbecue, Fish Festival and Cretan Evening accompanied by live entertainment.
- The exclusive Pasta Fresca poolside restaurant caters for the international Epicureans with an exclusive Greek specialities menu. The sublime recipes are prepared using the organic vegetables and produce from the Agreco organic farms.
- For a more informal lunch, visit the Ariadne Brasserie beside the pool. The extensive menu contains a wealth of choice from fresh organic salads to delicious hot meals. Guests may also exchange their halfboard meal here.
Room Service Delicious selection of original dishes & beverages are proposed on the room service menu.
Food & Beverages Highlights Regular special theme dinners in the Spectacle Restaurant - barbecue, lobster evening, fish festival at extra charge Two theme nights are arranged weekly in the main restaurant, Greek, Italian, Mediterranean. No extra charge for guests on half- or full-board. Useful information about the restaurant :
- Halfboard includes breakfast and lunch or dinner.
- Family & non-smoking areas
- Children’s restaurant.